Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Elizabeth's vintage lace themed wedding flowers in mauve and white


The colours of the bridesmaids dresses were the determining factor behind the choice of flowers for Elizabeth's lavender and lace themed wedding - save the colour wasn't lavender exactly. Stunning though it was, the colour defies description. I think the manufacturers called it shadow - no that didn't help me either. It was sort of a delicate plum with hints of lavender and being silk it reflected the light beautifully. Anyway, some of the vintage toned roses complimented it perfectly and Elizabeth settled on Amnesia. And so here they are - Elizabeth's Lavender and lace themed wedding flowers. 


Buttonhole of Akito rose and rosemary for the men.


Vintage style bridal bouquet of roses, hydrangea and bouvardia for Elizabeth. The bouvardia is perfect for picking up on the lace part of the theme and the Amnesia roses are doing their bit on the colour.


Amnesia and Akito roses, white hydrangea and bouvardia were used to make Elizabeth's beautiful vintage but classic wedding bouquet which I finished with a lace wrap and pearls. I was sorry to part with it !



Bouquets of white roses, a delicate touch of pink gypsophila and a lace wrap finish for the bridesmaids.



White rose bridesmaids bouquets with pink gypsophila and lace to finish



Floral garlands for the marquee poles. I used roses, clusters of hydrangea and pink gypsophila to make these natural styled garlands that were wound down the length of the 3 marquee poles. Sadly the photos don't do them justice but if you click on the image you can see a larger version which is better and shows more detail.


Marquee pole garlands, the style is natural and the end result was stunning.



VIntage style table centre of Amnesia roses, white hydrangea and bouvardia with pink gypsophila in the base.


Vintage style table centres, white and mauve 



Marquee wedding flowers




Place setting of pink gypsophila tucked into a wrap of lace for each napkin. A simple little touch that looked a million dollars.


Marquee wedding flowers, the combination of the floral garlands and the low table centres was really beautiful, please do click on the image to see the detail.


I am hoping to get some better pictures of these flowers and if I do I will update this entry with them so do keep an eye out. These do it so little justice I could cry ! 

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Elizabeth for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I loved putting this look together for you - and very many congratulations on your marriage.

1 comment:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow, This flower is very beautiful,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete